3.31.2010

The Linkdown.


1. After her tap dancing lesson in baby powder (cocaine)- Lohan tweet battles George Lopez, and I die of pure and utter triviality.

2. That "Black One"...who talks real fast. Ohhh, that one.

3. Ad Obituaries. The Creative.

4. I just finished telling my mom about my devious plan to fill out my census (non negro style), and then I ear that in 2020...there will be swatches. Ding.

5. Vogue endorses a little Chocolate Swirl action within it's covers.

6. The fabulous Johnny Wier outs the Olympic champion with a simple wink. Damn, that's f*cked up. Red Ice! Red Ice! Red Ice (with glitter)!

7. The Godfather of hip-hop is white.

8. Albino Strawberrys that taste like pineapple? Sure, why not?

9. NJ Senator vs Saggy Pants. "Raise your pants...raise your image."

10. I still cant believe Ricky Martin is gay. I mean...look at all these straight photos of him. I makes my logic go-upside, inside out.



No comments: