3.30.2010

Hot Chicks: Sharon Leal.

It's been awhile since we had a Hot Chick edition. This week we are spot lighting Sharon Leal. What. A. Cutie. I first covered Sharon in the movie This Christmas with Chris Brown. She was a sister of a sister or something. She also had a 5 minute role in Dream Girls. But I rediscovered her....ahem, watching Why Did I Get Married by Tyler Perry. Let's put that fact aside (don't judge my willingness to subject myself to bad film) and get back to Sharon. In the words of every single man I have ever known..."SHE CAN GET IT".

She just needs to get her career on and poppin. And prove that she can really act. Cause I didn't know her name until I goggle the ish out of her. Not Bing. Goggle. Hot. Definitely HSBC wifey material.

1 comment:

Karim Judah said...

Sharon is a very Lovely, intelligent, NaturallyBeautiful Nubian Woman of African & Filipino Combination! She very Active in show biz! I admire her shine! Her Character is Vibrant!