3.30.2009

F*CK you Excel.













Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 5(5)
Right Brain Dominance: 12(12)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz


Dude, I totally won. I took an online quiz. And apparently my right brain is more dominant (whips and handcuffs). My left side is a little re-re.

I mean...for an embedded code that proves that I am right brained/visual...the above graphic sure is stimulating...don't you think?

3 comments:

socialedisturbed. said...

HELP.. I JUST TOOK THE QUIZ
RIGHT 12 .. LEFT 9..
WTF DOES THAT MEAN? IT DOESN'T GIVE AN EXPLANATION AT THE BOTTOM.. THE FUCK KINDA SHIT IS THAT?

maya said...

what the hell does it mean?! I got left brain: 9 and right brain; 10????

shaun. said...

right brain is your creative side. the left brain is your analytical side.

http://www.funderstanding.com/content/right-brain-vs-left-brain