3.16.2009

America's Next Top Alliterate Model...Stampede.



The journalistic integrity of this article is staggering.

Pandemonium erupted outside an "America's Next Top Model" casting call in midtown yesterday when an overheating car triggered a stampede of catwalk-craving cuties.Screaming as they ran for their lives, hundreds of hotties in heels toppled over barricades along W. 55th St. after several people in the crowd started yelling, "There's a bomb!"By the time the model madness ended..."


On a side note: I was suppose to be in the middle of that stampede with my girlfriend (for her auditions). I would formally like to thank Delirium and Jameson for hindering my morning activity (aka not getting trampled on). True story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your girlfriend's a model? No amount of threats could have stopped me from being in the middle of that.

Anonymous said...

That is bananas! All the girls let their inner crazy come out.