3.05.2009


"I think the fanboys aren’t particularly happy – there are a load of people they’d have rather had in before me It’s already being slated before they’ve seeing anything. But if fanboys still hate the film after going and seeing it, they can all line up and suck my dick. I don’t give a fuck. I’m having a child and that’s more important to me – so I don’t give a fuck. Grow a dick.
- Matthew Goode,
a star in the new Watchmen movie, gives his opinion on some negative feedback


I was never a fan of the graphic novel, but I was planning on seeing it after all the fanboys on opening weekend. This Matthew guy has got the cinematic masterpiece, Matchpoint and Chasing Liberty under his belt, but most of all...we give him a foul mouth pass because he is a Brit. 

VIA thesun

No comments: