10.11.2007

world of fame 2


Berry or two. So, i read an article that said Halle was is possession of twins. When I looked at the picture, well...the only twins I saw were the 2 up there bouncing around just inches front her chinny chin chin. I mean, with my dreams already shattered, it seems my heart has indeed moved on ever since she mailed back the eligible tube of baby makers I sent her- get this, with a note attached saying "Return to Sender, your sperm didnt have a chance." Weird right. I'm totally fertile. Anyway, her boobs have helped me get over the fact that she is switching lists from top hot celebs to hot celeb moms. That reminds me....JLo is in the midst of doing the same. Wait, maybe it was JLo who was having the twins. Nuts....I guess I'll I have to keep periodic tabs on 2 sets of boobs. My job is so dificil.


PS...the term "Motherly Glow" is given too much credit. I would think EVERYONE would rather have "A Hot Ass Person Glow"...no?





David Hasselhoff, your a drunk? I mean, I didn't know he had a drinking problem. In fact, I didn't know he was still alive. I didn't know he had kids and was in a custody suite due to alcoholism. I thought he live overseas. Turns out he is making Anaconda 3 as we speak. Interesting right?



















To bad he is an utter mess. Ugh. At least we know he wont be drinking a driving. Cause Kit would never........







Still Alive. So get this guys and gals. Fred Durst is still alive. Like, I had forgotten he existed as like...you know, a human being. And check it out, he looks less tool baggish, and more.....like, well, like a Dad. Sure, maybe he resembles a creepy dad that fondles his kids, drinks 2% milk and then worships Satan in the attic. I mean, maybe this isn't as exciting for you, but I TRULY did not know where this man was. Turns out, he has been moonlighting as a serial killer.
Other celebs on my list to find...Black Rob. Tina Turner (she may have died...maybe?) and "Cross" from Criss Cross.







I Love NY 2. Lets all be honest here. I think...NY will end up with the back flipping small man. Midget Mac. I would run down the list of every other guy...who for some reason or another has interest in NY. But I feel there are only a few worthy of mentioning (like It), but all my money is on Midget Mac, man.


I mean, the rest...eh. Oh, a part of me wants her to end up with a person her size, but wouldn't it just be soooo funny if after 4 seasons (years) of trying to find someone-via reality specials, which as in genius as they are, don't really equal "real"- she finally finds the one whole total and complete man for her.....in a 3 ft tall midget. HA HA. That's right, I am laughing....midgets are funny. And midgets with grown people...even funnier.


I PROMISE you...there will be more blogs about this show. It WILL consume me. For better of worse. Its like watching a gigantic chest pimple being popped and the pus pouring out like mayo.

Too Much? Cause I did see that, last night, on you tube...thanks to my roommate.
Thant's all for now.....drunks, midgets and feti...........
Tada!

No comments: