10.15.2007

At the midway point of the Bottle.


This is a visual representation of what I felt and looked like all day today. And it is why I must follow my heart and part ways with a good old friend of mine.

After a fun house party that we threw for my roommate's bday. I was paralyzed for the day hoping that my life would end. And it is all 151's fault. Mistakes were made. Toilets were visited. I woke up with a bruised bleeding arm and a splinter in my finger. I was completely undressed, so I could've been raped and my roommates said I locked myself in their bathroom and decided to sleep on the comfortable tile floor. There are also pictures online, that I do not remember posing for. It's nothing like the party to-do list I created in my head.....and I didn't even get to do a keg stand.

But it did take an entire day for me to get it together. And while I wish I can say it was completely worth it, there are a bunch of other things I coulda been doing today....like establishing world peace (an on going project of mine), washing my comforter, or whitening my Air force ones.

151 and I use to be really good friends back in college, but now its seems we must cut all ties. Your kinda dangerous. And as I get older, I feel like we are on different life paths. I regret doing this, but I must cut the ties. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Its been real.
Quote of the Day:
"Sometimes you have to let your friends know that they are constantly being judged, and their performance as a friend on any given day, could lead to them being cut loose."
-Flynn Murphy

1 comment:

Writing Horses said...

Oh that's funny. I know the feeling you're talking about. Me and booze need to cut some ties.