10.05.2007

tyra moments.

why?.....why not?

Trya is always saying that she wants to be the next Oprah right? Well...to that i am saying, the key word is "quality."


Why? why? why? why? why? Why couldn't you get them regular ipods. Why shuffles? Are you making a sly subliminal remark...or is your show too cheap? Quality.




Really? Is that the best you got? Peeing tips?


But your a model. I mean..that's the only reason you have a show. And...well, you have been hitting the twinky aisle a little hard lately. And, you got some extra meat. So....yeah, your fat.
BTW, she ended that rant with "kiss my fat ass." And I would...if I could get pass the eighthead.


And this is to show that she isn't the brightest crayon in the box. Sitting 101.



And this is simply is not up to Oprah standards.


and we will through this one in there from her other show....

Temper, temper Tyranasauraus Banks..




All in all...she's an idiot. She shoulda never retired.
But I Love her.

1 comment:

socialedisturbed. said...

LMFAO!!!!
I'm gonna get FIRED!! LOLOLOLOL!