10.02.2007

And Ode to Summer

Dear summer, How I will miss thee, let me count the ways.



I will miss your endless beach like days of constant beaming heat and staggeringly thick humidity. How I had to swim down the block to work at 7am. For allowing us to show our legs....no matter how many veins they possess or how many flabs you can count. Making oceans and pools the only place of substance to meet. I will miss squinting just to get a glance, of that was fun. Unless of coarse you are adorned with overtly huge sunglasses.



I will miss how you transformed my cool hipster short sleeve T's , into sweat rags. And how I caught phenomena everyday as I transferred from atmosphere to atmosphere. Oh, how I will miss your ability to deem fans pointless and the running of electricity to power my non existent AC possible. Cause I love that bill hike.



Oh summer, this is my ode to you.... get the fuck out of here you c*nt. One.

Cant wait till next year.

No comments: