10.12.2007

perpetual proximity

Inspired from another blogging friend of mine, who writes much better and is therefor more interesting than myself...If I were stuck on, lets say an island, and had to create a list of things that I would or wouldnt mind being 6 feet away from perpetually (its a very small island) for the rest of my life-eternity-, it would be as follows:


Good-
-twizzlers (family size)

-a copy of Details Magazine

-the giant ninja turtle toy I had in 3rd grade.

-Shea Butter Vaseline Lotion

-A pack of menthol Marlboro lights

- Anything from Target, with the receipt attached to remind me of my savings

-a two -sided cassette tape containing Remember the Time- Michael Jackson on one side, and on the other, The Electric Slide

- my highschool class ring circa 2001-2

- A pair of pumas w/ velcro straps

-mary Poppins, on dvd

- a GAP whilst having a BIG SALE! (banners and all)

- A poster of Brad Pitt (no homo)


Bad(like these are my definitions hell)-
-revolving doors

- little polo man embroidered pants and pastel shorts that end far above the knee

-this kid I hate from college....Aaron Thomas

-an Irish bar

-Hillary Duff

-Steamed Cabbage

- bad mac and cheese

- men in pink shirts

- a person with an ugly laugh (i mean, i would eventually stop talking to them)

-Jameson shots

- an over zealous sports fan, whose every conversation revolves around leagues




What's your list?
(i'm just being courteous, I dont really care.)

No comments: