6.02.2009

Pu**y Juice.



When I was in undergrad, I took my first creative class and we had to make out own beers along with all it's marketing. I decided (mostly because i hadnt cultivated my creativity) to make a beer for women. It was is a thinner can like redbull and I desisgned the can with a color palette that I'm pretty sure I stole from the opening credits of My Little Pony. My horrible ads contained images of Maralyn Monroe and Lucy Ball. I don't remember the name I gave it. But I got a "B" in the class. Whap. Whap.

If I only knew back then, what I know now, I would've named it "Pu**y" too.  



Pussy is a 100% natural drink. No nasty chemicals and nothing manufactured. It is made for people looking for a natural alternative.

The name Pussy shocks and demands attention - that's the point. Inhibition is a recipe for mediocrity. This is a premium energy drink named with confidence.

Word. Pu**y Juice.

4 comments:

L said...

really i had that same assignment too! what!! did we go to the same school?

shaun. said...

no...not undergrad. but i do know what you are talking about.

L said...

i had that assignment in undergrad. thats what im saying.

shaun. said...

oh...gotcha. wat was your beer?