6.26.2009

To-da-loo Muthafucka: Movie Time.

The Hangover was ridiculously funny. It was the classic three man comic routine, and I enjoyed that. However the true star (funny man) is Zach Galifianakis who played the slightly retarded yet hilarious brother-in-law. He was truly the most ridiculous person....so much so, that I wanted to have a friend like him in real life, facial hair and all. But yea...if you haven't seen it, do. It's nothing like the Will Farell man child comedies that have been plaguing the world in the last 5 years. 
Ok, so word on the street is that people are complaing that the new Transformers movie is racist. I haven't seen it yet, but the director, Michael Bay's,  response is classic and should sum up this controversy....“It’s done in fun. I don’t know if it’s stereotypes - they are robots, by the way....

Zing. It's a movie about robots. Come on people. 




I'm really excited about this movie. It's based on a really smart and well animated cartoon series on Nick toons. For a quick synopsis....it's like Captain planet minus the "green" movement and the lame power, heart. It's got the feeling of completing a prominent journey like Lord of the Rings and/or Brave Heart. But yea....M. Night Shamamalamlon is directing it. The preview looks good, but lets hope the "surprise" ending that this director is known for goes a little like this,"Surprise, I made a good movie this time." Fingers crossed.

And finally, Inglorious Bastards starring Brad Pitt. Man love aside, any movie with or involving Nazis is kinda always on my list of Will Sees. Check out the trailer. Looks good. I mean killing Nazis, how can that me a bad thing?

No comments: