6.09.2009

The "S" Stands for "Sucker."


Apple unvieled it's new iphone yesterday. This event is important to this blog because it is my personal goal in life to let the public know that apple is nothing but a glorified thief. GASP! I know. I know. I love apple too, but you need to ask yourself when enough is enough. The new this, that new that. Remember when you stood on line and dropped $500 for that phone a few years ago. Well since then, we came out with 83 new versions of the same product. And not only is it cheaper now, with better features...but your is worth about the average price of a pair of Jordans, on sale. Isn't it pretty?

The iPhone 3GS - the "S" stands for speed. The fastest iPhone ever. It has the improved performance and updated 3D graphics that "In fact, everything you do on iPhone 3G S is up to 2x faster and more responsive than iPhone 3G".


The "S" is for speed? Are you sure its not for "sucker." Don't get me wrong. I plan of getting an i phone once Verizon gets rights to it. But I will buy one. And use it till it break. Here is a spot. Consider this my public announcement. Instead of "Think Different", how about you think like a regular human being.  

No comments: