6.18.2009

Believe in your Flyness.


1. Know your worth. People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them. Ask yourself this question, “Why would they do that?” Obviously, you bring something to the table for them to even do business with you.

2. I wonder … would you rather have 100% from an average person or 10% from someone who is outstanding?

3. Believe in your flyness. Conquer your shyness.

4. You can learn more from a critique than from a compliment.

5. If everybody thinks it’s right, you’re doing something wrong.

6. Love your haters. They’re your biggest fans.

7. I question anyone who annoys me … but I question myself all the time.

Kanye may be crazy as all hell. But these are some good words to live by (hell has frozen over). I'm sure all of these will make his next autotunes album, in which he will ever-so-cleverly feature artists from other genres, leak the songs and then act angry all in the name of publicity.

No comments: