6.09.2009

The Four Horsemen in Harlem.


Ok, so I dont know about the rest of New York State, but was anybody else woken up at 2am in Manhatten to what sounded like the possible end of the world? I felt like lightening stuck in my back yard and it made me feel like a main character in a scene from the Day After Tommorow. And the thing about that is...I would not make it out of any apocolyptic scenario, ever. So I got out of bed and checked weather.com (you know, cause I might have needed to know where the closest bomb shelter or something) and those bastards had the nerve to be talking about how the Yankee game might get rained out, on the home page. And I sleep hard....like I have been known to sleep through earth quakes, hard. But that sh*t last night made me compile a text list of New York friends, save it and I may or may not have wrote the following:

"I love all you guys, but I refuse to meet the end of days awake. See you on the other side."

And then I dreamt about my childhood best buddy...Russel the Teddy Bear. 

No comments: