8.10.2009

The Hot tub that fixed race relations.

Only in Belgium can one make such a claim. Hot tubs are mysterious creatures to me. A part of me always thinks it's a good idea to just hope right in (probably the sole fault of Real World). But then when I get there, I'm always sceaved out by the people who are already in the hot tub. So my point....this is a bogus scenrio. There is no good reason in the world to hop in a boiling pot of human juice with anyone. Race relations aside, I have a fro and I would not get in a hot tube with my parents...let alone a hooded KKK member. And what exactly does Europe know about the complexities of race relations in America? Do they even have hot tubes over there? Oy Vey....

Agency: McCann Lowe Belgium

1 comment:

TitansFan said...

Of course you know this is supposed to be a sort of joke, Right?! In poor taste but not foul.

I see my Hot Tub as a place to relax and hang out with friends. I always make sure the water is safe before inviting anyone. I do see your point though.