8.20.2009

Digital Girl. Jamie Foxx ft Drake and Kanye.



Def the best song on his album. Wait...who actually listened to Jamie Foxx's album...not me. But this song has been on my ipod for a minute. But aparently I need to redownload it cause Drake has got himself a verse. "....I told her even photoshop couldn't change me." HA ha, yeah you got me, dude. This is hte type of song you always let play through on your ipod. Even on the hottest summer days, just sweating your ass off on the platform waiting for the 2 train....

I'm not to sure how I feel about changing the beat at the end....but you win some you lose some. 

4 comments:

Scorned Woman said...

Jamie's album isn't bad. You should check it out.

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 230 dollars everwhere. But definitively I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the boots were all over 210 dollars everwhere. But finally I found this area selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 250 dollars on every page. But for all I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you tell me about these?