12.10.2008

Gr8!

Meet Elizabeth Frisinger . She is 18. She just lost her virginity and is oh so proud of it. So proud that she immeadiatly texted her friend to tell her about it. She was on her high school senior year school vacation. And apparently lost it on a beach. AND...she claims to have had a good time. Unfortunatly...she was a little too excited and sent that text message to the wrong person- her dad. Whoopsi!

I could simply call her stupid...but really, she is just a product of the times. Back in my day losing your virginity was a major task in-and-of itself. We certainly would not be doing it on a beach. Now a days kids are so creative and nontraditional. Also back in my day, cell phones were just getting cool. I certainly was not texting anyone. I had to call, think and talk. Touch screen was the Future. So...she scored big in 2008! Got over excited while using her iphone. And texted quit possibly the last person you would want to text (as a girl) about loosing their virginity. It could happen to anyone.


You gotta watch those iphones.

1 comment:

Scorned Woman said...

Poor girl. She must have been mortified. I can only imagine how her father felt. No man wants to know his daughter's having sex. I know my husband would not want to hear that about his baby girls.