12.11.2008

Yes please. Real World Brooklyn.



Ok...like everyone else in America, I grew up on Real World. I have a special bond, from when the show actually had substance to it. So...I force myself to try and watch all the worthless MTV Real Worlds (read everyone since Las Vegas-even though Hollywood tickled my fancy). And I know its trash tv, but I usually love it and then forget about it. But this trailer.....this trailer has rekindled a spirit within me. How can you not watch this and want to know these people along with their inner turmoil? Great editing. And I will be there on Januaary 7th

more here.

P.S. They better be glad I wasn't roaming the streets when they were filming. Please quote me when I say...I would have done ANYTHING to get back to their house. ANYTHING.

No comments: