1.04.2008

octo-america


Just thought I would share. Cause I care. And 08 is all about sharing and caring. Share and Care in 08.

Octo dog. What is better than like 3 ounces of processed meat, shaped phalecally, with the magical ability to become completely cooked within 3 minutes? Well, 3 ounces of magically cooked meat shaped as a
squid (to your left). Because lord knows, if there was anything in the world, that I would want to see change, improve and infused with the creative juices (ewww!), it is the hotdog. Please, turn my hot dog into a octopus. Please, make in animatronic so that we can do stuff together. Please, poke little holes into him, representing eyeballs. I like when my meal stares at me. I like to eat transspecies specimens..."Pick a side, pick a side". Out of all the creative things that could be discussed, changed and altered for some use....this Octo-meat.....is the cream of the crop. Keep it coming inventors.....keep it coming.
Only is the great nation of America.
America...."f*ck Yeah"





No comments: