1.16.2008

scrambled skin heads.


I really wanted this to make sense. Cause, you know...I hate nazis just as much as the next orthodox jewish person.
So, they made this egg cup...who I guess is a Nazi (totally looks like a Nazi to me). And you are suppose to put an egg into the cup and eat it. So that you are literally and figuratively taking Nazi-ideas out of heads.
Whap! Whap! And that's not too the movement in general, it is to the idea that was poorly executed in this silly gimmick. What are you saying? Once we remove the ideas(yoke), where do they go? We ingest and then digest them. So technically....you are not getting rid of ideas or changing minds (if you stick to the theoretical meaning of this contraption), you are simply taking them for your self. There is also an over tone of violence here. "Bash his head in, then he will be a better man."I dunno, I guess if you speak german the following website can help you out. http://www.lautgegennazis.de/
In my opinion, I think the following throw back campaign woulda worked better.
"This is your brain, this is your brain on Nazi."
Hey, it worked once...back in the early 90's.... didn't it? I know Im not on drugs...or on Nazi...so....

No comments: