1.11.2008

inked.


Alright, so I have been stressin out over what tatoo to get next and its respective location.

And then I stumbled upon this pic right here, and I was suddenly inspired. For the ignorant at heart, the tattoo is the shape of Bermuda. I kind of like it. The only problem is...I couldn't put it in the middle of my back, because there is a tat on my shoulder blade, and the space relationship is all wrong.

What do you guys think?



Keep in mind a few, Shaun rules:
- no color tattoo
-no words (even though I almost broke this rule)
-no private parts
-where ever its location, no one needs to know I have it, unless I show it to them
-no cartoons, dragons, panthers or portraits
-nothing too detailed, there is a tribal theme currently happening on my body
-and finally, nothing that may require multiple visits, simply to complete on tattoo

No comments: