1.11.2008

whats really good.

A few key points on this lovely Friday.

1. Marion Jones was just sentenced to 6 months in prison today. All I can say is that I hope they have an indoor track for her to stay healthy and fit...she is one of American's finest (with steroids and all). Another key point to this story, is the fact that she look almost like a normal woman, and not like the other freakish female pro athletes.

Kudos Marion, Kudos.


2. Please note the conversation below:

Man 1- "Yo, I dont know how they get those guys to just give up their lives
and run into a building."

Man 2- "Yeah I wonder what they tell them, 'Your gonna be mad popular in
heaven if you highjack this plane and shit'."

Man 1- " You would never see me doin some shit like that, I'd rather take a
nap."

Man 3- "Yeah, but I heard these guys are like dirt poor....."



I experienced this little nugget of a conversation as I passed a group of Federal guards while I was walking into work. Chuck full of understanding and intelligence. I love the nation I live in.


3. I am turning into a psycho workout fanatic. Key words in my vocabulary. Protein. Rest days. 8k marathon. Carbs. Diets. So, if you call me and say, "Hey Whats up man?" I may respond with one of those previous words. Do not get confused, just send me a text.

And to clarify, this is not the result of some...New Years resolution. Infact, I have no resolutions thise year...except staying alive, making out whenever I can and showing off my ripped diesel-ness to the rest of the underprivileged world. Just a warning.




So....basically, a blog about nothing, but you still read it. Ha ha. I have been wanting a vodka red bull since 11am this morning so I am a little light headed. I will end this all with this simple little video. Reminds me of NY so much. "This is my New Fucking Hair Cut."

No comments: