1.08.2008

top 10

i personally think that ones top ten tunes...says alot about them. Take a look at your itunes and arrange them by play count. here, i will even put my neck out on the line.

1. To the Sky- Robin Thicke (123)
2. Umbrella- Rihanna ft Jay Z (122)
3. Lost Without You- Robin Thicke (108)
4. Ice Box- Omarion (106)
5. Lonely World- Robin Thicke (88)
6. Complicated- Robin Thicke (84)
7. My Love- Justin Timberlake (83)
8. All Over Again- Justin Timberlake (77)
9. Right Now-Danity Kane (71)
10.Braveworld- Amel Larrieux (70)

According to my list...I am either a hopeless romantic, or a lazy, detached bum who likes to listen to emotional songs...because those words are about as close to those emotions as he can get. Sprinkled in their are some mid-tempo joints...that show you that I am not a total bore, but I am indeed outnumbered.
There are no club bangers. Infact the closest one ranks in at 53...DJ Quick, Can You Work With That. And I'm not even from the coast were that song was produced.

It's easy really. Your playlist is you. And you are your playlist. I use to have a roomate who would down load songs as soon as I played them out loud...and quiet frankly, I felt as if my soul was being stolen.

So look deep, hard, and without a skip button. Cause there's a little bit...no, alot a bit that can be told about you, simply from your playlist.

No comments: