3.03.2008

just a few (10) things.

1. Can you see Van Gogh's "Stary Night" made from those hands to your left. If so, then you will not only get, but will most likely like the photographer Jan Von Holleben. Check it out. Tis good stuff.


2. :: Drum Roll ::......Welcome to the world Max and Emme Lopez. I dont normally care about kids names, but this is JLo here. And yes, I have chosen to neglect the paternal altogether since he is a mere circumstance of luck. If I was a crack baby, self proclaimed Spanish "super star singer" (yet to be proven)...it coulda been my little guys in her uterus. BTW, remember when Puff was dating JLo? Those were the good ole days.

3. American Idol Finalist, David Hernandez was outed. Turns out he use to strip for men at a place in AZ ::shutter:: called....get this, Dicks Cabaret (so subtle). Did he really think he was gonna get away with being a male stripper on national tv? Or was he counting down the days like our old buddy Militia? Anyway, the really sad part is that he might be DQ'ed, because lord forbid an American idol be a stripper or gay ("Hey Fatty").

4. Check this fake iphone. For all of you who think that AT&T should bite the dust like all the other dinosaur brands...invest $250 in a knock off that is 99% (supposedly) like the the real one. Do it. Do. It.

5. PETA is clearly off its rocker. They are insane and I am adding them to my list of groups of people that need to be constantly under surveillance (ex scientologist, people with moustaches....). "I have an idea...lets put a naked pregnant lady in a crate in the street. and then blow up the street when all those fur wearing heathens stop to cop a glance before tea time." I'm pretty sure that was the original plan...they just didn't have the budget for explosives.

6. Jack Nicholson supports Hillary Clinton....but apparently he was too busy (doing crack and having sex with under aged girls) to actually sit down and be in the video. And who really wants to be endorsed by Jack Nicholson? I mean, I wouldn't go to him for letter of recommendation, unless I was applying to be a sketchy old man.

7. I, Shaun, do not believe the hype surrounding Prince Harry's incredulous return from war. They say he "wants" to fight for his country. They say the media told on him and he was "forced" to come home. Mmmhmm, that's a nice head of hair for a soldier. You must of been fully committed (to all of the photo-ops that will ultimately result in national pride and the increase in the reserves). War...right...and I'm, a professional dancer.

8. Let's stick to the whole British feel we have going on here. So, I was watching a program with my roommates last night about the royal family and apparently, the queen has a button that she presses when she feels she is done talking to people. Imagine...all of the awkward pauses, improv lieing and silly banter you could cut out of your life with such a weapon of mass perfection. Bored?... ***BUZZZ***...ninjas slide down a rope...yoke the said conversationalist up...and disappear with them into the dark abyss above ......
That' how I imagine it. There would be a whole lotta me saying "What was that?" and people peeing in their trousers from fear.

9. I know what you want for your birthday. You want to virtually torture people via face book . Well that's too bad, they aren't doing that anymore. But there is a new application that allows you to simulate fornicating with a groundhog. Make sure you invite friends...the more the better.


10. I thought my life was awesome...when I got the trunk of Lego's for Christmas in 1978. But now...you can test-build what ever you want...online. And then you play with it...then you.., oh wait, I guess you just log out and then, ummm I guess take a bath. Exactly how Lego's were meant to be. (sarcasm)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jacket outlet store using the "never stop learning" brand philosophy, [url=http://www.northfaceoutlettou.com/]north face outlet berkeley[/url] They are appreciated all over the globe for their top quality and styles. [url=http://www.cheaptnf.com/]cheap north face jackets[/url]