3.28.2008

lets....

get back into the swing of things with a brief life update.
But before I do. I have something to admit to you my fellow readers. And it's only right to tell you...because...well, it could start effecting my blogging. Its diffucult to say. But I did look up some information on a 12 step program, and they said the first thing I have to do I admit to the situation. So, here I go.

I have an addiction. It's, showtime series. Phewwww. I feel better.

Everyone who knows me well, knows that I like the following. Dragons. Ninjas. Zombies. Mac & Cheese. Tattoos. And drama series. I love drama series as much, if not more than than a good bubble bath with a glass of red being sucked though a twizzler acting as a straw. Let's run through the list of shows (mostly on premium stations) that suck me in and soak up my God given time....
Rome- on HBO, sex, love, togas and Gladiators = party time
John Adams-which is a literal interpretation of the liberation of the US from Britain...yet I am enthralled, also on HBO
Six Feet Under- just cerebral and deep and about death
The NBC mini series about the suffering of Native Americans- so deep it took 15 hours to explain within 3 episodes...and I didn't miss a second of it.It was humanity under a microscope
LOST- the first season (when I didn't watch it), I watched the entire DVD set in one setting. Yes, one long popcorn filled setting.
Tell Me You Love Me- relationships gone bad, love isn't always a fairy tale...fact, and on demand
Sopranos- ofcoarse, though i dont admit because it is the conversation piece to every frat boy oriented scenario I know and hate

my new addiction.... Dexter and Tudors , currently rule my life and I am ok with it. Within this last week I am ashamed at how much time....nay, how many hours I have spent watching hour episode after hour episode

I'd say its sad, but there are forces working against me here. We only have showtime for free for a month...so I need to act fast. My real worry...loosing my friends and family due to my dedication. Yeah right.....the shows outweigh everything right now....even this blog

pray for me.

No comments: