3.11.2008

i love science.

and I know you do too. That is why I am posting these picture to keep you abreast with what is happening with our young people today. Let their bright open minds shine. This is our future.

Ok, I have some theories as to what exactly moon babies are.....ok, I actually don't have a clue as to what this kid is talking about. But doesn't it sound mildly racist?

Cystal Meth: Friend or Foe. I'm pretty sure it is foe. Remind me, when/if I become a parent, to make sure my kids dont walk out of the house with something for school that could embarrass my family name. Just, send me a memo (btw, for a meth head...the one in the yellow is kinda hot, no?). The Code of the Meniscus. I would atleast have some care in what he is talking about if that gnarly sweater didn't demand all of my attention. All of my cognitive is used up.

Exreme Wood. Either this kid is a wise ass...or the entire education system as we know it is a joke. I want to make a board titled, "Dangerous Head" or "Cockalicous (Roosters)."
This kid knows all about animal magnetism. I'm sure all the girls are lining up infront of his basement door waiting to play Dungeons and Dragons and caress his pubescent moustache. Mmmmm.
Global Warming- Yeah Right! We need oxygen to breath- Yeah Right! Dogs can't speak- Yeah Right! Gravity-Yeah Right!

This is our future....only marginally worse than all of my science projects.

1 comment:

L said...

i think what our kids need are some basic principles of design.

Myself, being a numerous award-winning recipient at science fairs back in the day (yes, my classmates were very envious) knew that if it didnt look good, the board, then why even bother competing. And thats why i entered these fairs, i knew i could outsmart the judges. I could make it look so professionally and aesthetically pleasing that they'll think wow this kid is a genius. she is smart. and we all know that in school if you make it look like in should win then it will win. Visuals always outweigh actual content.