3.18.2008

four day holidays.

Ok, I feel so behind. I have been gone for 4 days...count it. I even missed my Friday funny (because I did not have time to look for it).

In the mean time, while I gather the information needed to entertain the masses...I want to wish your guys a Happy Irish Day. Or days, depending on where you live....four separate occasions to be exact. Last Sunday (death served on a plate), this past Saturday and Sunday and for the icing on the cake throw in a Monday... Chicago (even though it is only one day on the calender) had me literally seeing green for days.By the fourth "celebration day" I felt like some one was after my lucky charms. And I just don't give those away for free ya dig.
But anyway, I promise to get some stuff up on this site. I have to keep my readership up. All 5 of you, your a needy bunch.
PS 1: I think I am going to put myself back on the market. So girls...get your resume together. And if you are looking for a man that will be around this summer, its me. My room is mad small, and I need a new/back-up summer pad.
PS 2: Ill be in NY this weekend celebrating the Bunny Egg and such with the Fam Fam. I will only be in town 5 days...and most of them are booked, as I am becoming the God Father to the cutest kid in the world. So, its no big thing. A quick in and out. Except I have no fucking camera. Of course HP cameras cannot be fixed. So it not only dropped last Sunday (at Irish day 1), it died. Leave it to me to buy the only camera in all of Circuit City that cant be fixed when broken.
NY Chinese food...HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: