3.05.2008

flavor flaaaaaaaav

I would consider myself less of a blogger, nay...a person, if I did not share with you the following find. Saphyre, Flavor of Love 2 contestant, known most for getting eliminated from the house about 15 minutes after stepping in the door, has her own line of uni-sex lip gloss (why would men wear lip gloss?). Please take some time to note her fine choice of marketing in this classy spot.
But, it does not end there. It is 2008 and what brand product would be complete without a website? If you are not lured/distracted/nauseated by "Ultimate Indian Hair" (please, please click it) and "fan club" (head cocked to the side, skeptical glare) you may want to take some time to browse the array of logo embroidered clothing items.
Perhaps you have always wanted a Saphyre sweater, boxers or maybe an apron. What about a journal or doggy t (tshirt for dogs). I know, I know.....what about a baby body suit.
I for one, jus brought a hat. And sent it to my worste enemy with a note saying "This is what I hope your future is...."
All in a morning's work.
PS- I will be giving you the low down on the new Flavor of Love 3 Show....no worries.

No comments: