10.13.2009

The Linkdown.


1. Every Kanye Sample, ever. See where Kanye gets his beats from. It's 10 minutes long, but it's eye opening. Does it explain his crazy? No. But it's pretty cool. 

2. Queen Oprah will fire anyone who gets their "O" on, in her property. Unemployment line for sex? That's not right.

3. I already crossed Australia off of my places to go-list a long time ago. This is one of the reasons. OK....you got me, it's the only reason. 

4. That Husky said "I Love You."  


6. I tried to get my education on, and watch the discovery of Manhatten and it's landscape ecology 400 years ago, but all I could think of..was how cheap the rent was back then. 

7. Ralph Lauren got called out for super skinny model also known as photoshopped  head on a stick. 


9. What a surprise, Michelle Obama is the decendent of slaves. Get out.....I have the NYTs next breaking story, the sky is blue. Whaaaa?!?!?!

10. A raptor Jesus Tattoo you say???

1 comment:

KissMyBlackAds said...

Great links. Now I won't get any work done.



thanks.