10.14.2009

A little January, in October.


Speaking of Betty from Madmen. January Jones (who names their kid after a month?) just did a sexy spread in the upcoming issue of GQ. I'm not claiming her as a hot chick, because Joan has that show on lock for sexy....that's Joan from the show, not Christina Henddricks...

Don't get me wrong. January is a looker. But like I said before, Im not into blonds. Also, if you want to read, she use to date Ashton Kutcher who told her she should quit acting because she wasn't good enough. Which kinda confuses me because 1. she seems to do her job very well on the show and 2. Ashton Kutcher's break out role was in Dude Where's My Car and his next great accomplishment has yet to be released. So.....


Side Note: Other possible titles for this post....Getting Hot in January, It's Not the New Year but it still Sexy & Betty's Got Some Ample Boobs (<== my personal fav)

No comments: