10.20.2009

The Linkdown.


1. Now we knew Marge Simpson was posing in the upcoming issue of Playboy, but did we know she was posing in the upcoming issue of playboy? I think not

2. Is it a purse of a get well soon balloon for grandma?

3. The Vatican now welcomes married priests. Which confirms my suspicion, that they are just making sh*t up as they go along. 

4.Kanye West has got a new short film. Please watch it and let me know what the f*ck is going on. No really...I need your help.

5. Wrong Hole. Opps...and then I vomit.

6. Raindow bright got a make-over. And her tweentastic hot bod awaits a new generation of budding bulimics.

7. Those Vadge pendants are finally for sale...thank god.


9. Pantone, skin tone

10. @ readers, 36% of people under the age of 35 use Facebook or Twitter after sex.

No comments: