10.13.2009

Because I know you wanted it.



So if you don't know. I have a bit of an addiction to the show Real House Wives of Atlanta. I don't want to get too into it, but Kim Zolciak (the infamous white girl who no one really likes) made a song this season and used another housewife, Candi (former member of girl group Escape) to make the song....not bad. Now, Kim has no talent what so ever. She certainly cannot sing. But she drinks wine and smokes like a champ. She has a sugar daddy named Big Pappa. She wears a really bad wig. She is always dropping ridic amounts of money...but has no job. And she's not really a wife, per se. But without her, the show would be lop sided and just not as entertaining. 

And that's why I support this endeavor completely. And this song will be on my ipod tomm

2 comments:

L said...

fo sho!!!

kissMyBlackAds said...

wha.. don't be retarded for the wha...