9.29.2009

Nightmare on Elm Street 2010.



I just want to clarify something. Freddy Kruegar scared the living sh*t out of me as a kid. I remember going to a cool kids sleep over party in elementary school and I was forced to watch it in order to keep my integrity as an awesome kickball player (correlation still unknown). The next day, I made the decision to stay awake for the rest of my life. I was unsuccessful, but I remember having an indepth conversation with my mom who assured me that I would not dream as long as I slept with a toothbrush in my hand (another correlation unknown). On a side note,,,this movie also ruined Edward Scissor Hands for me. 

But yea. Here is the remake coming to a theatre near you. Just in case you forgot it (as you can see, I did not). It's done by Michael Bay. Original ideas are so overrated

1 comment:

MAS ASSASSIN said...

haaa ha ha haa slapping my knee at the sleeping with a tooth brush ...where do Mothers get this stuff?