9.16.2009

This is Nice (I have 2 points here).




This is part of the reason why I cant do the Twitter thing. I see the positive attributes of the site, I really do. On a business end, it could be invaluable.  But on an individual pedestrian level, I don't think every f*cking numb nut with Internet access should be able to spread and share their stupidity with the world. I prefer not to see the opinionated underbelly of America. FOX news handles that quiet well. And that's what twitter is...a scribbling board of unjustified, unwarranted half thoughts filled with stupidity, irrelevance and prejudices. And twitter gives these people a medium to thrive in. Like fucking pigs in mud. No one deserves to be called a N*GGER. That's called racism. 

On another note, I don't want to dive in too deep here. But why is it that when an African American person does something wrong, the flood gates open up. I'm not justifying Kanye's doucheness at all, but everyday people do ridiculous and wrong things. Politicians spend state money on hookers and prostitutes. Priests touch little kid in church. People are allowed to call the president of the United states a liar on national tv. Celebrities do drugs and have sex on camera and sell it to the media. I mean....the list goes on and on. You have to ask yourself, what is it about black culture that lends itself to outright hate? And why aren't there limitations? But oh...wait, I forgot that race is no longer a problem in this county... 

Never mind, keep twitting america. It's not like anyone is out there to stop you. 

No comments: