9.23.2009

The Linkdown.


1. Imma tell you a little secret...Im addicted to the Real House Wives of Atlanta. The wives had a pretty interesting alterego shoot done by photgrapher Derek Blanks. Cadaces shoot above was awesome.

2. The Spiderman Lizard. I kinda want one. 

3. Track that shoulda been on BluePrint 3. But aren't. Someone shoulda retired when they originally said they would. Hmph!

4. Where y'a from? Or you could tell me your penis size, ofcourse

5. Obama is the antichrist. Duhhhh...

6. American Scooby vs. Arabic Scooby. Daffine was always a little bit of a hooch.

7.The 50 Sluttiest American Apparel Ads. Amazingly, not that difficult to find. But difficult to rank, im sure.

8. I enjoyed Pink more, when she was a woman

9. Our tax dollars at work, playing Wii bowling? That's right...cops doing their job.

10. When Disney meets Marvel, bad things happen (I will probably give this its own post, that's how upsetting this is to me).

1 comment:

Craig said...

I will admit no such housewives addiction...

nor is nene my favorite...

and... and I don't believe that candy shouldn't be on the show or sheree aint right.