9.24.2009

BluePrint 3...eh, you knew it was coming.



You knew I was gonna talk about it. Eight albums after his supposed retirement (sorry, still a little heated about that). But I have listened to the whole CD multiple times so I could post my favorite tracks this morning. The CD is....different from what he ususally puts out. But whereas I was totally not into it, which is partially the fault of tracks that have been getting out to the public as singles...now I realize that there are indeed some gold nuggets in the mix. Here are a few.









That last track, Venus vs Mars really make me put my head down and do what I call "the NY sway."  If you live in NY...you know exactly what I'm talking about. That kinda slow head bob side-to-side, mean muggin cause no one can touch you when Jigga is on. All in all, a good album. Is it the Black Album? No. But is it better than Kingdom Come? Yes. And if you ask me....the entirety of life should be weighed on this scale. 

And to end this post off, I leave you with one of most favoritest Jay Z tracks of all time....

P.S. You don't know how annoyed I am that I couldn't find matching youtube videos.

No comments: