5.01.2009

Text Sex.

TFLN- Texts From last Night is a blog about something that we all suffer from time to time. Where as some of us probably may not have experienced some of the situations from the last blog alert, I feel like this is more of a global truth. I've texted thing while I was a bit tipsy that I wouldn't say out loud. Everyone texts. It's the fastest way yo convey a message (that isn't a social network) whithout picking up the phone. It has also effectively replaced drunk dialing. It's pretty funny. Here are a few (several)to wet your whistle. 


-So how Liz Lemon is this? I bring a boy home, we get in bed, and I realize there's a lean pocket wrapper in the sheets.
-Where you are. You must stay where you are are
-Where you are. You must stay where you are arewhere are youu
-Where you are. You must stay where you 5eare wher are you

-glad my latex allergy prevents me from being a one-night stand whore

-I might be drunk enough to make out with you. You don't want to miss this unique opportunity.

-Ninja stars and alcohol are a bad combo

-Is there a reason "Call me when you're legal" is written on my arm?

-I am doing a scientific study and i need a brief description of the underpants you are wearing



Remember, it's all fun and games...until you send a text to a past hook up and they post it on this site. Wrut Wroh

No comments: