5.11.2009

Planning.

every so often, galaxies collide and monkeys share worm soup out of bowls made from leaves (Disney Tarzan reference) together and I get a girlfriend that completely ignores my shenanigans. To prove this...the conversation below. BTW, I've decided not to share my girlsfriend's name...as the worldwide Internet is a scary and dark place filled predators. But yeah...this should sum up our relationship as a whole. I'm just a big idiot...and she plays along. This should get me some browny points. YESSSS!!!!

me: wat do you want to do this weekend? im thinking ahead. planning

her:i dunno...haven't thought that far ahead yet. wow....planning? impressive

me: i know...i learned that word from you. not to sure what it entails though

her: lol

me: i think its french for "to drink"

her: yes us "suits' are famous for planning. 3:03 PM

her: it means you will look into some ideas, research the options, run them by the parties involved and make a decision

me: so youve accepted your suit title finally?

me: like literally "run" them by you.

her: ummm no. just using the term to support my claim

me: like...slow jog?

her:: slow jog or skip is ok

me: ewww, skip

her: if you run i may not catch the ideas

me: skip, havnt done that in years

me: catch? like, i get to throw them at you

her: lol. sure

me: can you catch?

her: yes...for the most part. long as you're not throwing anything sharp or slippery. but back to the weekend plans....not sure yet. hope the weather is good though...whatever we end up doing.

me: so...your saying that one could not plan on a day inwhich the weather was bad. this planning thing is getting confusing

her: lol

her: just saying that there is more motivation to do something that involves leaving the house if it is not raining. but let me think about the weekend and get back to you i guess. you think of some options too

me: nope...im done with this planning thing. to much work.


the patience of a saint (accepting my ignorance and lack of spell check) . 

No comments: