5.07.2009

Beer Pong Trick Shots.



I'm posting this video on Throwback Thursday...becasue I would like you guys to believe that this video takes me back to my college days. But really...it takes me back to like....a year ago, inwhich every party I went to involved a beerpong table. The only thing wrong with this video (besides the clearly under bathed college kids) is the fact that no one is drinking. Which means...all of the "trick shots" they are performing are useless. No one cares if you can make the shot sobber. Am I right? It's the kids who make the shots drunk that proclaim the fame.

P.S. This post is for Kelly and Matt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks