5.29.2009

Movie Time.

A quick review. I just saw Terminator 4. And it sucked. Like...within the first 20 minutes I knew it was going to suck. Fatal Flaw #1: Overacting, underacting and no acting. At one point Christian Bale was screaming into a walkie talkie and all I could think was "why the f*ck is this dude screaming." Like wise...the new half robot character could not act. Fatal Flaw #2: Explosions plus action do not equal a plot. Now I like a good bang em' up man movie as mush as the next guy, but this movie is nothing but 2 hours of blowing up machines and machines blowing up...and that's it. Fatal Flaw #3: They are getting too wrapped up in this time traveling thing. I know that it was the premise of the original movie and maybe why the franchise is so hot in general...but now it's just getting ridiculous. If I was watching the future, that means nothing you or the machines can do can change the future (or the present in this case). But if that is not the case at least try to connect the plot points. You cant keep adding to the time travel story and not explainyourself. Also....here's a spoiler...there is a CGI Arnold in the movie...and when I saw that I completely gave up on the movie all together.

Popular animated series Avatar The last Airbender is being made into a movie. The show itself is really well done. Smart plot and well drawn. But unfortunately, M.  Night Shamamlalon has his hands in the mix. Did anyone see Lady in the Water? Yeah....exactly.....

And that's kid. Summer flicks are still being dropped left and right, and though I hit a bit of a road block with Terminator, I am still excited for Harry Potter, Transformers 2 (Megan Fox) and GI Joe. Let's get it.   

No comments: