5.20.2009

Lower Education.

After all the hooplah about Pres Obama talking at ASU and receiving an honorary degree from them (as if an ASU degree is really worth something extra special), the President was also "boycotted" at his Notre Dame commencement speech for his beliefs about abortion and stem cell research.





"Something else we can look forward to"....did you catch that? That's great unprejudice journalism right there.

And the outcome....


One dude. I know I shouldn't judge the entire school but this is tactless. It is an honor to have the standing president talk at your school. I don't even remember who spoke at my graduation. It was raining, the speech was boring and my nipples where freezing (just kidding, I didn't go naked under the robe, I had a full on suit and tie). You are starting off your professional careers like idiots. Grow up. Everyone will not agree with you all the time. That's called life. 

2 comments:

TLC said...

Les Moonves for the big ceremony, some PR guy for the COM convocation...and Cody Gossett as our student speaker. So much rain but very fun (as my blog will mention on Thursday)

shaun. said...

aha...PR guy. That was a long speach. why do you remember that? lol