12.28.2007

road bump of randomness.

So I went home for Christmas. And while I would love to do a play by play of the awesome time I had in NY, I feel it would be an injustice to you the reader. You would just end up reading it, envying me and my fabulous life (yes, I did use the f word)...and then follow it all up with a suicide. Inwhich, btw...you cannot go to heaven after. Instead, I will regail you with this brief yet pertinent blog about nothing in particular.


Tit for Tat: If you ever, ever, ever wondered what Britney Spears' breasts looked like...please click here. And if you have never wondered, I mean like...in the wholeness of her career...like even when she did "Slave For You" or when she wore the sparkly body suit while she danced with the yellow snake at the MTV awards...then you are either a "hobo's mistress" or a "white loafer wearer." In either case, you simply need to be more in touch with your emotions.


Rules of Life: (this is a new section, that will be an ongoing and ever evolving thing...it should be uhhhh new and fun)
1. When others can see your socks, while you are standing, yet you claim to be wearing long pants. You are wrong. Your pants indeed do not fit as intended. They are high waters. And you are stupid.
2. Face book. There should be rules about what you are allowed to put on facebook. Recently I reconnected with an elementary school "friend" who is in the armed forces. And though I appreciate the whole freedom thing and posting your life thing. Lets not post pics of you and your compadres in the midst of war. This is facebook taken too far. Your tagging people who might not make it home. You got guns all over the pictures. I mean......
3. Valour Pull overs for men...is never a good look. You may think you look like Tony Soprano, but I promise you...that is not what the rest of the world is thinking.
4. It isn't ok to be over 30 years of age, and still play "tea" with your dolls.
5. On public trans, just because you whipped the snot from your nose onto you hand, does not mean you have gotten rid of the snot completely. It is still on you hand. The same hand that has decided to hold onto the pole infront of me.


New Years. I am still waiting for a brilliant suggestion for new years. It's my first one, spent out side of NY, away from family, and not in church. I'm not down with the cool kids. I am thinking however, perhaps a rented movie and a bottle of shiraz, may work out for me. Or maybe just a nap...a year changing nap. Speaking of blatant counter productive life doings.....lets talk resolutions of the new year. Here is my list so far.
1. To dress better.
2. To never joke with anyone again.
3. To find a job.
4. And of coarse...like everyone else...get in shape.

......this is all I have for now. And that's sad.




Anyway, I am glad to be back in the chi. But only because 1. I get paid to be in the chi 2. It will give my metabolism a chance to catch up with my food intake. I know I am that fat kid now. Thanks alot holidays.

-FIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHATTSAMATTA WIT MY VELOUR PULLOVER WHAT IF MY SAUSAGE AN PEPPERS GETS ON MY SHIRT OR SOMETHIN? BURGUNDY VELOUR HIDES SAUCE STAINS. GET OUTTA HEAH YA WISEGUY...