12.10.2007

holy giant shrimp.

Success. Success is...

-having your "job" throw an eight hour open bar on a Friday night (night of mayhem) and not only surviving, but also NOT making a fool of myself.

-re-affirming that I still got it, when it comes to getting dressed to impress.

-getting ambushed by work colleagues into karaoke singing "Material Girl" by myself...and rocking it.

-eating giant mutant shrimp, surely from another universe and living to tell and regail the story to the masses.

-attending the after party to 8 hours of debauchery at a hotel...and still NOT making a fool of myself.

-finding yet another hot spot to take friends if they ever come to town to visit me (though its all the way in Wicker Park).

-consuming slices from the all night pizza place around the corner from my house only once, in the span of the week (especially when your average is about 4-5 times a week).

-eating an entire bag of popcorn as I watched 2 hours of a pro choice/anti-religious themed movie cloaked in fictitious talking animals, fighting polar bears and semi-attractive witches.

This...is success.

1 comment:

Kellen said...

thats my tie...so i guess i got it.