11.05.2010

Who Cares: Useless app of the month.

Social Media Sobriety Test from TDA_Boulder on Vimeo.




"...the company has created the Social Media Sobriety Test, an app that's intended to save you from yourself before yet another drunken post further alienates you from the few friends you have left in life. You can customize which sites to block and the times of day when you are most likely to be intoxicated. To access the sites during those times, you must pass a randomly selected mental-agility test like dragging a cursor in a straight line or typing the alphabet backward."

I must admit...I did not go into further research to find out exactly what Webroot does. Also, I dont post alot of "Who Cares" topic. Cause is the place for....caring. Atleast, slightly caring enough to post about it.

Ok, I atmost clicked for one page in....its an antivirus software I guess. But why would you install something that prohibits you from doing stuff with a test? Of all things....a test...that quantifies your abilities at nay given second.

I speak for everyone not in college anymore, who cares. If I want to post recklessly and drunkenly on social media, I should be able to. This is america. Who cares?


No comments: