11.10.2010

Crazy Kanye is Back.


I went to the Internet. They had the link, I went to it. Man, you cannot imagine how disappointed I was that I got cut off. … The media is scared, they’re scared of me,” he continued on Hot 97. “They’re scared of a black man with this taste level but this connection…So what they do in order to take that power away? They try to turn me into a demon. And it’s happened so many times throughout history. They knocked the nose off the Sphinx. They tried to tell you aliens built the pyramids. … People need to understand, I’m not above the people-I’m of the people. I love the people.

-Kanye West in a recent interview on Hot 97



Yessssssssssss. After all the resurfacing of George Bush boringness that was happening, Kanye makes a comeback with the above quote about the nude photos that have been floating around the Internet. The natural progression from his reference to history, to the Sphinx in his video to aliens building the pyramid......oh man, it's gold.

3 comments:

La Nia said...

man, I was trying to follow your commentary and you got me all confused with that "resurfurgaging...." lol please spell check mon frere

shaun. said...

nope. never spell check.

shaun. said...

why cant you just let me be great?