....when you only have four days to live. Recently Tim, the writer over at oneplusinfinity was told by a Bum on the street that he would die before his next bday. This is what her wrote. Good blog, so it would be a shame if he really did die.
- treat your partner like a rocket ship. Get inside her and take her to heavens and back.
- Love has nothing to do with looks, but everything to do with time, trust, and interest.
- Love is a 4-letter word
- falling in love is hard on the knees
- caring about someone, doesn’t mean they care back
- have some ones back no matter what.
- high school is not the best years of your life
- It’s the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary
- whiskey wednesday is the best thing ever
- always have a great pair of socks on
- name you appliances/furniture it will give them life. or make you crazy
- Never say never, and never say always.
- if your going to burn a bridge, pour it with gas and set it a blaze and don’t look back.
- Never discuss religion or politics at the dinner table
- Being an adult can be fun when you are acting like a kid
- Trust your gut
- be a little strange, the world will look better
- freckles are not fly shit
- its ok to be scared, but don’t let that fear control you.
- always look at both sides of the metal.
- try everything once.
- cook for other people
- dont chew with your mouth open
- find your drink and stick with it.
- know your limits
- any day that ends is a Y is a good day to drink whiskey
- it’s ok to wear pink
- own more than one pair of shoes. You should have a couple pairs of black shoes, one pair of brown and about 140 sneakers
- does not make you happy
- cant take it with you when you die
- never tell some one how much you make, youll sound like an ass
- “Difficult” takes a day. “Impossible” takes a week.
- Don’t let awards control your life. Don’t get a big ego. But awards are necessary
- no job is below you.
- Your reputation is more important than your paycheck, and your integrity is worth more than your career.
- Learn the Rules and Then break them
- don’t open your mouth until you know the shot.
- take lunch.
- have at least one dog or cat that can show you unconditional love.
- walk in the rain (preferable bare foot )
Life lessons people. I especially concur on chewing with your mouth open, and drinking whispey all day everyday. Oh and the socks. You must have the socks.