4.28.2010

My Mom is Getting this.

Just for the record. I brought my mom an awesome x-mas gift last year. It was a fridge magnet full-body character of our current president in his boxers. It came with different types of cloths so that she could dress him at will on her fridge. At first...she was confused. But then upon usage...she was thrilled. I took pictures of it, and meant to post it here...but in a drunken debacle of a New Years Party...I deleted them. Her exact words...."Obama's got a nice chest...I think on Saturdays he will go shirtless."

So in my continuing quest moving upward and onward, this guy here might make an appearance at her bday. Detachable thigh muscles and all...I might need to find some cloths for him though....




1 comment:

Writing Horses said...

giving your mother this just brought me to tears from laughter.