11.30.2009

Freelancing: The Email.

This is some entertaining sh*t. Funny email exchange between David (the client) and Simon (the freelance).

Hello David,

I would like to catch up as I am working on a really exciting project at the moment and need a logo designed. Basically something representing peer to peer networking. I have to have something to show prospective clients this week so would you be able to pull something together in the next few days? I will also need a couple of pie charts done for a 1 page website. If deal goes ahead there will be some good money in it for you.

Simon



From: David Thorne
Date: Monday 16 November 2009 3.52pm
To: Simon Edhouse
Subject: Re: Logo Design


Dear Simon,

Disregarding the fact that you have still not paid me for work I completed earlier this year despite several assertions that you would do so, I would be delighted to spend my free time creating logos and pie charts for you based on further vague promises of future possible payment. Please find attached pie chart as requested and let me know of any changes required.

Regards, David.

see how it ended here...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO. Wow! It just gets better and better...but why did the email exchange go on for so long? I would have deaded that convo after the first disrespectful email...or just said no to doing the project (since i wasn't paid for the others).

Craig said...

Shaun, that is damn funny!