11.10.2009

Deathly Fashion Ads.





I'm not going to lie. These fashion ads are very similar to an in-house idea I had when I was asked by the big boss man at my company to make the poster for my agencies Halloween party. The first key point....is the word in-house. The second, I came up with a better idea.

I got both sets of ads from copyranter. From DDB New Zealand,  Superette, an Auckland boutique dotes the line "Be caught dead in it". And JWT Melbourne shows male models who have fallen to death for the Sarti Tailors 09 collection...the Fall Collection that is. So, if I'm keeping score that's 2 separate agencies from the land down (and neighbors) under that made death fashion ads at the same time. 

Wow...how creative. And morbid. I makes me want to share my elementary school Take Over the World plot with you. It consisted of me becoming the President of Australia. Training Koalas to kill. And World leader photo opps. But I won't go into detail, cause I don't want to freak you out. There is just something about those Aussies and Kiwis that seem to carry the aura of death....I guess.

No comments: